Thursday, November 1, 2018

Christmas Tags!!

These tags are for my Christmas Stamp a Stack extra little something for my Stampers to make!!
Really Easy to make!
 I used the Christmas Traditions Punch Box Stamp Set and Punch! (on page 2 of the Holiday Catalog)
Cut Cardstock 2" x 4.25", then I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch at the top of the tag.
 Under the Mistletoe DSP cut at 1.75" x 2.5"
Gold Glimmer Paper 1/2" x 2"
1.5" Circle punch under the Stamp Holly Jolly stamped in real red or old olive
popped up with dimensionals.
Old olive and pear pizzaz scraps to punch out Sprig Punch. 
On the Sending Christmas Wishes tag, I used the Pop of Petals flower with real red cardstock using real red ink, and punched out using the Four Petal Flower Punch.
Added real red or pear pizzaz Ribbon (retired)
Hope you like them!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your tags! How do you attach them to gifts when they have the open ribbon at the top?

    ReplyDelete